Taylor is a spin-off of the University of Technology Eindhoven, which develops and supplies micro-electronics for the PV industry. Our technology makes solar systems simple. We are a young company where focus on excellence, independent thinking, and trust in partnerships are the starting point for what we do. Taylor is on the verge of its high-volume market introduction and is looking for new talent to join our team.
You are intrigued by the idea of designing the interface between a fast-growing high-tech company and a B2B global industry. You feel energized jumping in the unknown, knowing your skills and knowledge will be challenged along the way. You easily interact with unknown people and you both feel you understand them quickly. Others would describe you as an creative, ambitious, pro-active and autonomously working person. You thrive in a highly dynamic work environment. You have experience with tools such as Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, Photoshop and a portfolio to show for it. If you feel this describes you, then we need you to join our team of fourteen in our crucial phase.
• Map customer information need and customer journey
• Formalize brand identity
• Develop communication strategy for product introduction & different markets
• Creation of marketing collaterals and multimedia content (i.e. brochures, case-studies, presentations, website)
• Design explanatory graphs and infographics to communicate technical evidence
• Interact closely with final customers and partners in the international value chain
• Position with growth opportunities in an international high-tech cleantech start-up
• An interdisciplinary and highly competent team
• Highly autonomous and flexible work conditions
• Prime location at Strijp-S in Eindhoven (from 1st of February)
• Travel allowance
• Salary based on experience | Opportunity for internship or graduation project